Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Summer 2014 Cleveland events list

So I sent this list of things that I'd like to do this summer to poor Gina. She already works every other weekend and the overnight shift... so she better start working in some sleep because I'm ready to rock! I have provided you with dates and links because I'm awesome.


4/21Dyngus Day
Read my post about it by clicking here
5/2Dazzle the District - Playhouse Square
Read my post about it by clicking here
5/10Fifth Annual Hooley on Kamm’s Corners - 12 noon - 8 pm
5/10Gladiators vs LA Kiss @ Quicken Loans Arena - 7:00 PM
Click here to read my post about it
5/17 – 5/18Cleveland Asian Festival
5/23 – 5/26Tremont Greekfest
Read my post about it by clicking here
5/29 – 6/1Nelsonville Music Festival - OK it's not Cleveland but it's in Ohio (tickets purchased)
Read my post about it by clicking here
6/7Gladiators vs Iowa Barnstormers @ Quicken Loans Arena - 8:00 PM
6/21Larchmere Porchfest
6/26Cavs Draft party at the Q - Doors open at 6 pm
Read my post about it by clicking here
7/1Cedar Point
7/2Cleveland Symphony Star Spangled Spectacular - Festival @ 5 pm - Symphony @ 9 pm
Read my post about it by clicking here
7/10Cleveland Indians vs New York Yankees - 7:05 pm (tickets purchased)
7/20Taste of Tremont - 12 - 8pm
Read my post about it by clicking here
7/25 – 7/26Burning River Fest
8/3Warehouse District Street Festival
8/8 - 8/16Gay Games 9
Read my post about it by clicking here
8/14 – 8/17Feast of the Asumption
8/23ArenaBowl XXVII - Quicken Loans Arena - 8 pm
Read my post about it by clicking here
8/29 – 8/31St. John Cantius Polish Festival
8/30 – 9/1Air Show
9/6 –  9/7Cleveland Garlic Festival
9/13Jim Jefferies - Ohio Theater (tickets purchased)
9/20Cleveland Dragon Boat Festival

*July - August -- Rock Hall Summer in the City Concert Series (Acts and dates on website)

I'm sure more will come up and I'll have to flake on some but I always need to get my social calendar in order before summer starts so I can fit everything in for maximum fun! Anything you can think of that I should go to? What are you going to this summer? Leave me comments... however you do that on this thing.

4 comments:

  1. Boy, I'd sure like to respond but I'm sleeping bc I just got off overnights and am working days now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added St. John Cantius Polish Festival to the list.

    ReplyDelete