Thursday, April 17, 2014

I WAS ON TV!!!! Then I went to the Cavs game. Bring it!

I was on 19 Action News last night talking about Michael Symon hinting on Twitter and Facebook about opening a new restaurant in Cleveland. This wasn't lip service either. I am really excited about this and I can't wait to hear more about it! My final words on the video totally makes up for me stumbling over my words in the middle. Yes, I was on twice.


Facebook update from Symon, hinting at a new restaurant. (Source: Michael D. Symon's Facebook page)

Facebook update from Symon, hinting at a new restaurant. (Source: Michael D. Symon's Facebook page)

I showed my brother John and his girlfriend Brooke who were visiting from North Carolina around my soon-to-be new neighborhood of Tremont and then ate at Southside. When we walked in the 19 Action News people were interviewing some people at the bar. The waitress had no idea why they were there and neither did I... until they came up to our table and filled us in. The lady asked us if we had any opinions and of course I said YES because this face needs to be on TV! They took some b-roll of a the manager putting chicken and waffles (that we didn't really order) on our table. That didn't make the video. Then it was lights, camera, action!

After dinner and drinks it was off to the Cavs game! We got free t-shirts and got to watch the Cavs whip the Nets. All in all it was an awesome night!



On a side note, I saw the oldest authentic hipster I've ever seen. I imagine that he's from Brooklyn and made the trek to see his team play in Cleveland. I really want him to have had a great time in Cleveland and decide to move here because this guy would make a great Clevelander! Tucked in jersey, thick glasses, gold chains, stocking cap, black jeans, and a sweet pair of Chucks! Please please please let my thoughts be true.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE READING ABOUT ALL YOUR ADVENTURES!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete