Friday, January 2, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! Since I've been sick since Christmas, I decided to skip on the creative writing and just relive the month of #Sadie. You can interactively revisit all of our #Sadie antics with my awesome comments on my instagram. If you think I'm a nice, polite, and well adjusted young man... don't go any further down the screen and certainly don't click on any of the pictures below. Click here and read a previous blog post about me going for a walk downtown. No harm, no foul.

December 2014

The month of #Sadie, the Elf on the Shelf...
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Click on the images to see larger versions...
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31




Leave me your thoughts
on any of this
in the Comments Section below.


Get my blog posts sent right to you!
Put your e-mail address under
FOLLOW BY EMAIL
on the right menu and click Submit.


LikeShareStar, and +1 the blog on Social Media by clicking either the Buttons below after Posted by or the Icons below the comments at the bottom of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment